American Express has launched an enticing new Offer for food-lovers, giving Platinum Cardmembers up to £200 in statement credits when spending at top restaurants, in the UK or internationally, before 31 December, 2021.
Cardmembers simply need to save the newly-launched Offer to their Card via the Amex App or online at www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/ and choose from the globally curated selection of over 1,000 restaurants in 17 countries, which include Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester, Zuma and Hakkasan Mayfair in London, and stretch internationally. A full list of restaurants is available here.
Cardmembers then have to book online, directly with the restaurant, and pay with their Platinum Card at the venue to receive the statement credit. The £200 does not need to be redeemed against one meal and can be used across multiple meals until the £200 threshold is met.
The Platinum Card from American Express comes with a whole host of benefits beyond the new Offer announced today. These include:
– Hotel benefits including complimentary room upgrades upon arrival (when available) and a late checkout. Perfect for relaxing after an evening dining.
– Monthly £10 statement credit with the Addison Lee Group throughout the UK, enjoying up to £120 worth of statement credits per year. A great way to get to the restaurant.
– Access to the world’s largest independent airport lounge access programmes – Priority Pass.
– Worldwide travel insurance for the Cardmember, their family and Additional Cardmembers.
– Cardmembers enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences at exclusive Platinum events from dining and food experiences, to fashion and iconic sports events. Bookable now through the Amex Experiences app.
For more information on the Offer visit americanexpress.co.uk/diningoffer.
More information on The Platinum Card is here. If you’d prefer a Card with no annual fee, rewards or other features, an alternative option is available – the Basic Card.
Helpful Resource Depending On Your Requirements