Charter Savings Bank launches market leading savings rates
Charter Savings Bank continues to extend its support for savers with the launch of market-leading bond rates.
It is raising rates for its 1 Year and 18 Month Bonds by up to 0.09%, further enhancing options for savers across its range, and making them as much as 0.19% higher than at the start of the month.
These increases follow recent improvements to its Easy Access account for new customers and the launch a 120 Day Notice account which immediately became one of the market leaders. Rates on its 2 Year and 3 Year Fixed Rate Bonds also remain among the most competitive available.
Paul Whitlock, Director of Savings, Charter Savings Bank said: “Recent announcements may lead to some saver uncertainty over the coming weeks and months. We want to reassure our customers, and anyone looking for savings products, that Charter Savings Bank will continue to offer simple and straightforward products at competitive rates”.
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond paying 1.55% AER (previously 1.46%)
- 18 Month Fixed Rate Bond paying 1.58% AER (previously 1.52% AER)
Most Popular Right Now
- About Us 7 views
- Mortgages 7 views
- Moneynet Awards 2017 6 views
- Loans 5 views
- Easter Sale: £5 off 16-25 and Family & Friends Railcards 4 views
- Moneynet Awards 2016 4 views
- Banking & Saving 4 views
- Over 3.5 million people have switched banks since launch of Current Account Switch Service 3 views
- New low rate Credit Cards from Lloyds Bank and the Co-operative Bank 3 views
- £20 Amazon gift card up for grabs with nuba 0% credit cards 2 views