Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks have launched a selection of new lower rate offers for unsecured personal loans, including their lowest ever online rate of 3.4% APR* for loans between £7,500 and £15,000.
Loans in this bracket are also available by phone and in branch at a rate of 4.4% APR*.
Personal loans between £5,000 and £7,499 will be available from a rate of 4.4% APR* online, in branch and by phone and for those looking to borrow over £15,000, the Banks are offering a competitive rate of 3.8% APR* online, in branch and by phone.
The loans are available to new and existing customers with terms up to five years (see Editors’ Notes) and are announced on the day that Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks are named Best Personal Loan Provider in the 2016 Moneynet Awards.
- 4.4% APR* for loans from £5,000 to £7,499 online, in branch and by phone
- 4.4% APR* for loans from £7,500 to £15,000 in branch and by phone (3.4% APR* for loans from £7,500 to £15,000 online only)
- 3.8% APR* for loans over £15,000 online, in branch and by phone
- A fixed interest rate over the term of the loan
- Choice of loan terms
- Available for new and existing customers
- Most applicants will have an instant decision**
- For existing customers in branch, funds in account same the day the loan is drawn down
- Applications can be saved online for up to 30 days
- Full early repayment & partial early settlement options available
- Online loans calculator for a quick personal quote